Jawa

Kampung girl at heart

Name:
Location: Alor Star, Kedah, Malaysia

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pack up your troubles in yr old kit bag and smile, smile, smile!

I am moving, again. Got the news three days ago that i am was being offered to go to Johor Baru. I leapt at the thought of going to a new place but the mention of JB deflated my spirit. The high cost of living will seriously put a dent in my wallet and the congestion and superficial lifestyle there will affect my health.

luckily, my boss today gave me the option of going to Kuala Terengganu. I didnt jump at the idea at first cos I really wanted to stay in Kedah but after about half an hour in deep thought, I decided to go for it.

Its funny how my life just seem to fall into place nowadays. I've been praying for a change since early this year for I am kinda bored being here. I still love Kedah but the challenge in work is not there anymore. I've become jaded and stale, even complaisant. I've lost my edge and hunger for news.

I've been praying and praying for God to give me a new opportunity,. telling myself and others that I would go anywhere but Kota Baru and Johor Baru. Yet when JB was offered, I felt like banging my head on the wall. Why oh why JB of all places?

KT on the other hand, is still undeveloped and that means beautiful scenery, the forest, the islands, the beaches, the friendly folk, the cheap food, low cost of living, no congestion, all the things that I love and cherish.

No doubt the dialect will be a problem - all the 'jang' and 'kang' that the locals like to add at the end of practically every words, will no doubt drive me mad. I will have to start all over again, making new contacts but I am optimistic. Being moved here and there has taught me a lot of tricks to adapting myself to new surrounding.

Yet, while i am looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life, i'll be leaving part of my heart here. saying goodbye to my friends and my life here will be hard. my life are made richer with their presence.


I wanted to stay but I know I have to leave in order to grow. still, saying goodbyes to the people i love and the various nooks and cranny of kedah that I adore will be hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger woman looking sex said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

2:04 AM  
Blogger seseks said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home